Movement for Life provides scientifically based exercise programmes using Reformer and mat Pilates, which are individually designed to assist you with your condition, helping you to:
- Improve posture by strengthening core supporting muscles
- learn how to age without stooping
- increase strength, flexibility and mobility
- learn how to prevent spine shrinkage
- invest in muscular and joint health
Movement for Life is for everyone regardless of age or ability and it is an investment in your health and wellbeing that will enable you to look move and feel better.
Movement is an essential part of every life and affects development, learning, communication, working, health and quality of life.
Reduce or eliminate your chances of injury or long term chronic pain.
Strengthen the body in an even way improving general fitness and wellbeing.
Reduce pain and increase mobility/stability following an injury or operation.