TERMS AND CONDITIONS: What you need to know:
1. Based on my professional expertise and experience I will only recommend programmes and protocols that are necessary for getting you a successful result. For results I need you to do them!
2. If I give you exercises, lifestyle suggestions and advice, I have recommended them to you with your unique health fitness and wellbeing goals and it will always be in your best interest.
3. In the unlikely event that I am ill or unable to have the session, I will work to find mutually convenient time to make up that session for you. All sessions should be booked in advance. You agree to do Pilates regularly on line or in person regardless of where you are In the world.
4. Tough Love! From time to time I may make recommendations that challenge your current state of comfort, encouraging (always with love!) you step outside your comfort zone in order to get you the best possible results. So, with this in mind, please be open minded and be willing to give yourself a chance!
5. It goes without saying that you can expect high quality service from me, knowing that I genuinely care and want to support you to be the best you can be!
6. If in-between your sessions you are not sure you are doing an exercise correctly or feel that it is aggravating symptoms, please do contact me so we can discuss the technique or modify it.
7. In return for the above unwavering commitment from me, I naturally expect a level of commitment from you:
1. Monthly standing order packages must be paid at the start of each month in full. Sessions to be used within the month.
2. Block booking packages must be paid for in full and used within 90 days (x10 block) or 60 days (x6 block).
3. All sessions should be booked in advance.
4. Please be on time for your sessions. Each session is 55minutes. The most important factor in achieving your results is consistency and session attendance. The more time I have with you the more I can support you. Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late for your session, I will not be able to carry out the session, but you will be charged in full
5. If you can’t make a session it is up to you to let me know and we can reschedule.
6. Please abide by my 24 hour cancellation policy. Failure to do so with result in you being charged in full. Contact me by phone, text or email. Try to reschedule when you cancel to maintain the consistency of the programme and the sessions so that you get the best support.
7. My personal “no-risk” guarantee means that when you sign up for a Package, attend one exercise session and if you don’t think you have made the right choice, I will give you a full refund after the first session.
This is my way of giving you a no-risk opportunity to discover the benefits of specialist and appropriate exercises to manage your specific needs.
*Requests for a full refund must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Requests must be received no later than 24 hours after attending the first session.
*After the 24 hour deadline, a refund will not be considered.
8. In accordance with the new GDPR regulations of May 2018 clients have the right to request to see any personal data that Movement-for-life have on record. This data is held for insurance and medical purposes and is never given to any third-party organisation.
9. Clients recognise that technology is a powerful tool within marketing and sharing amazing results with members of the public. Therefore, clients are sometimes in photography, filming and social media. Unless otherwise informed, movement-for-life has permission to display media such as, photos and videos or clients on face book/website and other marketing sources.
10. Clients understand that any comment they say/write/film can be used as a testimonial to promote movement-for-life. This includes photos as well.
11. You are aware of the symptoms of COVID-19 and appropriate precautions you can take to keep yourself and those around you safe